The James White Construction Company (JWC) has been serving the Tri-State area of West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania well before its incorporation in 1949. JWC started out primarily as a utility and small excavation contractor. Through the years they have expanded and diversified into industrial, commercial, heavy/highway, and private site development work. Their contracts consist primarily of, but not limited to, excavation, demolition, utility and site work projects as a general contractor or subcontractor. Their staff consists of aggressive and experienced personnel which offers a full range of services.
JWC is pre-qualified with the Departments of Transportation in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. This, along with their bonding, general liability and pollution liability insurance capabilities allows projects to be managed and completed to meet all local, state and federal regulations. JWC is also a union contractor affiliated with AFL-CIO in WV, OH and PA.
For further information on these services, please Contact Us.
JWC is also a member of the following organizations:
- AGC – Associated General Contractors of America
- CAWV – Contractors Association of West Virginia
- OCA – Ohio Contractors Association
- OVCEC – Ohio Valley Construction Employers Council
- CAWP – Contractors Association of Western Pennsylvania
- APC – Associated Pennsylvania Constructors
- ARTBA- American Road & Transportation Builders Association
- ISN – ISNetworld